Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yummie Cake!




WoW I made it to post 2 cool!!! Well I was digging through pictures and found the cake I decorated for a niece. I wanted something that was going to stay with her theme and colors so here is what i came up with.. I did use my cricut and some glitter card stock I got on sale at Targets and just some plain pink card stock and I used glue dots to attach it to transperancy and used toothpicks to hold on the cake.. Thanks for stoping my... Oh yes and this was done before I was given Design Studio's so I had to do it letter by letter.. also her centerpieces and goody bags enjoy..


1 comment:

WELCOME

HELLO ALL JUST WANT TO WELCOME YOU TO MY BLOG PAGE AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK OR SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. THANKS FOR LOOKING ENJOY!







Followers

About Me

My photo
31 YEAR OLD MOTHER TO A 1 YEAR OLD AND A STEPMOTHER TO A 12 YEAR OLD SON. MARRIED FOR 3YEARS TO MY SOUL MATE. I ENJOY CRAFTING AND MAKING THINGS MYSELF.